Magnaflow Exhaust Design Concepts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagnaflowRep

Reaction score
Any chance they'd come out with a cat-back system for the LR3?

Hello Guys Im Chris and I will be monitoring this forum. According to my new book we will be coming out with a Kit for the 05-08 LR3. This is all the info I have right now. Once there is more I will let you all know.

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to fill out my x-mas list does anybody know when the magnaflow exhaust will come out?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on needing one soon! I crushed mine flat again this weekend in Last Chance Canyon on a few "extra credit" rock garden areas.

MagnaflowRep

Reaction score
16895 is still in development. We are scheduled to complete these before the end of the year.

bade3k3

Reaction score
OMG, I just joined this forum since recently I bought my first lr3, and this thread has brought me joy. thank you guys. I hope this cones true.

MagnaflowRep

Reaction score
I did a little follow-up with this... Magnaflow Cat-Back for 05~08 LR3 4.0 & 4.4L

Availability says 20 on-hand. :rock:

Definitely going on when the stock exhaust dies. :shakehand Maybe sooner!

Not sure why the price premium difference though... Magnaflow Cat-Back for 06~08 RRS :frown:

Sorry Chris if I stole your thunder...:biggrin:

No Worries You are more than Welcome to steal my Thunder. If it gets you guys talking about Magnaflow then I am cool.

I havent been able to post new product announcements legally on here till yesterday. So you helped me and made my job easier.

The Price you are seeing on our website is MSRP. That price wont reflect what you would pay for it at retail level. Im possitive that you will find it for a cheaper price.

phurley

Reaction score
The Price you are seeing on our website is MSRP. That price wont reflect what you would pay for it at retail level. Im possitive that you will find it for a cheaper price.

I wasn't trying to bust your chops. I understand that pre-product engineering costs need to get amortized within the early-adopter segment of the market, and I think that's reasonable. I was mostly just curious... [because of the platform similarities between the LR3 and the RR Sport].

UPDATE: followed "Buy Online!" link and just realized that you do not sell direct. Duh, my bad! Now, I see what you mean... :biggrin:

Thanks for the info. Time to go cruise your retailers! :driver:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9