Magnaflow Exhaust Design Concepts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagnaflowRep

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to bust your chops. I understand that pre-product engineering costs need to get amortized within the early-adopter segment of the market, and I think that's reasonable. I was mostly just curious... [because of the platform similarities between the LR3 and the RR Sport].

UPDATE: followed "Buy Online!" link and just realized that you do not sell direct. Duh, my bad! Now, I see what you mean... :biggrin:

Thanks for the info. Time to go cruise your retailers! :driver:

I know you werent. But I Do appreciate your loyalty to us Good Luck and Happy Shopping:hello:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris, under Features and Benefits, its a bit skinny on info. Can you give some more information?

MagnaflowRep

Reaction score
Chris, under Features and Benefits, its a bit skinny on info. Can you give some more information?

Sorry but which kit are we talking about? There are two postings in here if you email me at my email I can send you the info that you are looking for

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the correct part number I look at all the online dealers and they all call out the range rover sport. Need help want to order now.

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has some quoted performance data and maybe some exterior sound clips, that would be most helpful to I'm sure 85% of the people considering purchasing this kit.

Thanks.

PS: Loud is awesome, and I used to have the most ridiculously loud Silverado with added loudness due to custom shortened pipes... but you'll go insane eventually if you're driving on the freeway for extended periods of time or want to listen to music at normal levels....

phurley

Reaction score
What's the correct part number I look at all the online dealers and they all call out the range rover sport. Need help want to order now.

Just follow the link I posted on the previous page for the part #. :rolleyes: Online dealers will probably not have their inventory systems updated for anywhere from a week to a month - although performancepeddler.com did come up with a price :tongue:.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9