Members photo / spec post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Maybe this belongs somewhere else...

But can we have a sticky at the top of this page with a photo or two of members vehicles and a detailed mod list?

Thanks!

Justin

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Justin on this. I like looking at the members trucks but it would be nice to see a list of mods with it also. Plus, the thread should be post pics and mods only, no discussions. Questions can be asked in pm's or other threads. I find that will keep the pics thread nice and clean.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JJMyerz said:
Maybe this belongs somewhere else...
I think a better location may be a new forum category under "non-technical" - so that all members can post their vehicle and mods (not just Discovery owners). Maybe just one vehicle picture would be best, to keep it clean/tidy. This is just my opinion though.

JJMyerz

Adventurer
Reaction score
Take a look at d-90.com they have a good owners photo section

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Making a different photo gallery takes a lot of time (we did that for the original site www.landroverworld.org/pictures.php). I will consider making a photo gallery like you are saying. For the meantime, our photogallery will have to do. Thanks again. It is always good to hear how we can improve.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin - alternatively you can just start thread about it :) "List your mods" or something :)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:hmpf: Well, we started this thread about mods, and about 5 people posted. Troy hasn't yet, and Monty hasn't yet....and RoverChic hasn't yet....

COME ON PEOPLE! :argh:

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would Andy, except, everyone knows what a stock, white '98 DI looks like. I've just gotten the cdl fixed and I'm working on the coolant problem before I can take her out on the trail for pics.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moose said:
:hmpf: Well, we started this thread about mods, and about 5 people posted. Troy hasn't yet, and Monty hasn't yet....and RoverChic hasn't yet....

COME ON PEOPLE! :argh:
My mods are all mostly cosmetic (DVD player, roof rack, light/brush bar, etc...).

Let me see if I can get a decent picture and list the mods that I have made (you know, there are so many this is a little overwhelming :biggrin: ).

J/K

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting - does mod to driver considered to be mod of vehicle? Is driver part of vehicle? (yes i am bored - waiting for tests to finish).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM