mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You, Steve! I'm feeling much better today, after I got over my pain med induced hangover! Sergei, I'm heading down to chinatown tomorrow, to try to catch some of that flying bird stuff, Thank You for the info! Now if I could just find a three door Disco body........Thank You all, LRW.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I ran some translations and searches.
Its called "Flying swallow" or "Fly swallow" depending on how chineese folkz felt about translation :)

Here is what box looks like in russian pharmacies:
tea.jpeg

L2301.jpgp

My chineese is virtually non existant by may be someone could extract proper chineese name for it from this picture. It should sound something like "Fei Yang"

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No chinatown in missouri, I'll probably have to go to wichita! Sergei, I can't Thank You enough, You must really "know" what kind of pain this is! I thougt I "understood" until I had one. Now I truly know! I will go to my health food witch doctor guru tomorrow w/this info, I'm sure she knows about it. If she doesn't, she will be glad to find out! Thank You, LRW.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM