mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, IIRC the 3-door Discos didn't have the rear-window-esque window between the B Pillar and the back. In other words, there was:

Door window
Rear side window

outdoorfever

Reaction score
the windows where the rear doors would normally be...they are way different. they did quite a bit of modification to the windows, notice how they are different, and that little area between the front doors and the rear fender wells, there is no way a door was there before.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Guys, Wake up! That is in the UK, right? In the UK they have 3 door Discos! Yes, 3 door Discos that look, well, alot like that! Check "Land Rover, The Unbeatable 4x4, fourth edition, pg #286. The "Queens Flight" took delivery of 5 standard 200 Tdi 3 door Discoverys, Dec. 1991. Yes, they look just like that one. I want to know if they are 100" w.b., that's all. Thank You, LRW.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Andy, sorry for the double post! I noticed an error in puncuation & attemped to repair prior to posting, but the computor was one step ahead of me! Please delete the top post as I can't, probably due to the fact that the pain meds are kickin' in. Thank You, LRW.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there, Sergei! Thank You for your concern. I'm doing well, just waiting to pass another kidney stone! Stone #14, I believe. I'm using Demerol to relax the smooth muscles, allowing the stones to pass from my kidney to bladder. After that, I'm home free! I will drink LOTS of bottled water to get through this, I only use the pain meds in the extreme situations. Please pardon bad spelling, I'm a little groggy. Thank you, LRW.

outdoorfever

Reaction score
oh crap, that sucks man! i'm sorry lrw, i'd def be on the pain meds too.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eeek.. That sucks. I know how hurty they are.
Hang in there. I cant remember proper name of chineese tea
that we used (kidney stones are somewhat of family issue :)).
"flying " something. Some kind of bird. That stuff dissolving them
into nothing in like month course. I used to get it from chineese folkz
when was living back in Russia. No clue if you can get it here.

Anyway - hang on man. Its better than going under knife.

S

SteveA

Ouch!!!

To answer your question LRW, all Discoverys whether they are 3 door versions or 5 door versions all have the same 100" wheelbase. In fact if you wanted to you can swap an entire 3 door body shell onto a 5 door chassis easily.

Stephen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM