Moving on from the LR4...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UtahLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold...sorry fellas. The truck and the wheels are both gone.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...slight change of plans.

I bought a 2013 land Cruiser.

LOL Do you realize what you've done ???? Now you'll have way too much time on your hands without having to ask how to fit this or that or what goofy CEL or air suspension issue has come up. I hope you've planned what to do with yourself just being able to pack and go with no worries anymore .... ;) See you in 20 yrs when you've decided it's time for something different but just can't let go of the still running Land Cruiser that only needed basic maintenance. So boring! ;)

pat955

Reaction score
LOL Do you realize what you've done ???? Now you'll have way too much time on your hands without having to ask how to fit this or that or what goofy CEL or air suspension issue has come up. I hope you've planned what to do with yourself just being able to pack and go with no worries anymore .... ;) See you in 20 yrs when you've decided it's time for something different but just can't let go of the still running Land Cruiser that only needed basic maintenance. So boring! ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM