My Disco II slightly tilt to the right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

discomike

Vernon,
E.E. http://www.expeditionexchange.com/
Is the greatest place to find fun stuff for your Disco. If you want to call them talk with John Lee, pretty smart guy. You will be looking for a set of Rovers Insulators.
My factory springs had already dropped quite a bit at your mileage and I replaced them with OME's and the insulators. I do alot of off road hard wheeling and needed more suspension. If you are OK with the way your truck handles for now, don't worry about the spring replacement. When you do replace them do the shocks at the same time because they are probably pretty shot by now.
If you order a set, I can walk you thru the installation, it is pretty easy, 2 guys can do it in and hour or less with a few common tools.
Mike J.

D

discomike

Herovc,
On the DII's there is only one SLS and that is rear only, on LR3's and Rangies they use front and rear only.
Mike

L

lrxd

thanks for the definition

Herovc - thanks for the information regarding what it meant.

1999LRD2SALTY

Reaction score
'99 D2 leans to the right slightly

Hello!
I was reading your post, and am having the same issue with my '99 D2 133,000 miles. Hubby and I looked under the rear tires and it looks like at some point someone replaced the air suspension with springs. Our SLS light illuminates yellow consistently and when selecting the "Off Road" button and/or using the height adjuster remote, the LR does nothing. No sound, no lift - nothing. I am thinking this is because there are no air springs to lift/descend on the rear of the vehicle. I could be totally wrong as we bought our LR just last week as a used vehicle. I have been reading through the users manual and downloaded the maintenance manual too. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635