My LR3 just stopped remembering the reverse gear mirror angles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jattea

Reaction score
You can adjust the side mirror dip in reverse and save the setting with some buttons on the left side of the seat...

I had them set perfectly in order to back out of my slim city driveway, but recently my LR3, Oswald, has been forgetting my settings and reverting to the default settings, which essentially show you the ground under the rear doors. I try to reset, but Oswald forgets them immediately.

Anyone else have this problem?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try renaming your car something more manly, and perhaps it will treat you better?

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nwoods said:
Try renaming your car something more manly, and perhaps it will treat you better?
ROFLMAO...... Good answer :rofl:.......also love the sliders, and will get asap.

Cheers
John

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use search if you want more info. Covered numerous times. Of course, you could have a failure... but it's doubtful.

jattea

Reaction score
Grommet,

I did search ("side mirrrors"), and couldn't find anything helpful. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM