NEED 3rd row seating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

rsgg0515

We have an '05 LR3, we were in a rush to purchase before moving and opted to buy off the floor, not thinking we really needed third row seating... How can I get this now, or is it even possible?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really, trading in your 5-seater for a used 7-seater might be easier/cheaper. They don't just "snap in." It's a factory option, and -- as usual -- retrofitting will be cost prohibitive.

You'd need new 2nd row seats (if you don't have the fold flat 35/30/35 split seats), the 3rd row seats, different rear interior plastic side planels, the 3rd row seat belt assemblies, the 3rd row air bag bits, and probably more -- and all the labor involved. It's won't be easy.

P

pharden

I would agree w/ grommet. I just bought one and there is quite a bit to the third seat package besides the seat themselves.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chassis harnesses are different between 5 and 7 seater. It's not a retrofit, it's a rebuild. Sorry man, time to start shopping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM