Need trim piece, don't know what to call it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

ayavner

Hey all.... OK, need some help here. On the SE7, where the anchor hooks mount to the floor (that the folding seats click onto) there is a plastic trim piece that goes over the hook and the carpet to give it a more finished appearance. One of mine is cracked beyond hope, but I am not sure what to call it or where to look to order.

I have had no luck at Atlantic British, British Pacific, or Rovers North. Whats the best source for little interior plastic trim bits?

thanks in advance,
adam :confused:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some trim pieces off of ebay last week. That could save you some money, and the parts are out there. There is no good dealer of plastic trim pieces.. Sorry

A

ayavner

Thanks.. actually, British Pacific said they would research it. If they don't come up with something, I can just toodle on to the dealer. Will check ebay too tho, thanks!

D

discomike

Call the dealer and at least get the code for the part you want, make sure you have your interior color code.
Bottom line you will land up ordering the trim from the dealer.
Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo