New 19" HSE LR3 wheel and tire.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdrider77

Reaction score
I have one 19" wheel with a brand new tire. This was my full size spare and i changed to 18", but still have the brand new 19" spare. This still has the brand new tire on it, and i believe the tpms on it, if they include that from the factory. The wheel is in denver, co 80229, i will ship if needed. Make me an offer.

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one 19" wheel with a brand new tire. This was my full size spare and i changed to 18", but still have the brand new 19" spare. This still has the brand new tire on it, and i believe the tpms on it, if they include that from the factory. The wheel is in denver, co 80229, i will ship if needed. Make me an offer.

I am looking for one just like you have. What brand tire is on the rim? Do you have a picture? Also, do you have an estimate on the shipping. I am in the S/W burbs of Chicago- 60462 is the zip

I am not sure of what a good offer is. What would you like to see as a reasonable offer?

gdrider77

Reaction score
I will get you a picture tonight when i get home. I will also check on shipping costs..

gdrider77

Reaction score
Here ya go. The tire is a goodyear wrangler 255/55r19 There is a slight nick right next to the valve stem, which i took a picture of, that seems to be the only blemish. Still trying to figure out shipping cost.

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks fine. How much are you looking to get for it?

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So GD do you still have this wheel and tire? I did not see any more resonses after your last post.
I am willing to buy if your still interested in selling-otherwise please let me know if you have changed your mind or it has been sold.

Thanks

gdrider77

Reaction score
hey all, sorry, been busy with stuff and have not had time to get a response. I still have this and will be willing to ship, just trying to figure out how to ship it and i will get quotes for anyone interested, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks.

gdrider77

Reaction score
I was able to weigh it with my bathroom scale the other day. looks to be around 80lbs. I weighed it about 10 times, and the weighed was around 76-80 each time, so to be safe i would say 80lbs....

Let me know if still interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635