New Car Wax, Truck Looks Incredible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I went up to my local Advanced Auto yesterday and was surprised to find the district manager working the counter. So, I asked, "Sir, what's your best wax out there. In your opinion of course...". He then proceeded to tell me about a new "synthetic wax" made by Turtle Wax.

Anyways, it's $17 for a 16oz bottle. To wax my whole car I probably used 1 maybe 2 ounces. It was really simple to apply, and buff off, but man... the results were incredible.

I assure you I don't work for Turtle Wax in any way, but this stuff is pretty incredible. It filled many of my trail "paint stripes" and the car's paint feels brand new. The best part about the stuff, is that it doesn't leave any white residue behind. If you'd like to wax your car without all the bs definitely go this route.

Here's a description of the product: ICE

PS. CMG, don't get your jollies off too much.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics? :biggrin: My favorite wax is this: Click

I need to give mine the every 4 month wax....I want to do it today....so it can cure over the next few days while I'm on vacation....

Last edited:

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you apply to any of the plastic/vinyl trim as well? The product page says it wont leave any streaks, and has some sort of UV protection as well.

Curious to hear if you applied directly to the fenders?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99