New Goodyear A/T 19" tire available, in North America!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar

Sized 255/60R19. Looks like a nice option for those with 19" wheels, a moderately oversized tire compared to the stock setup (a good thing if you off road with it), but at about 31" in diameter it's still small enough to fit w/o issues, rubbing, etc. Price isn't bad, either.

I'd pick this over a 255/55R19 Cooper Zeon LTZ or Pirelli Scorpion ATR just because of the extra sidewall.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...6TR9WATA&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

kilkenny

Reaction score
Hate to be that guy that bumps old threads, but wondering if anyone has tried these yet? Pics? Ride? Help a guy out here!

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell you that my Audi allroad and LR3 both came with OEM Goodyear Wrangler tires and I discarded them all by 5K miles. I know there are different versions of Wrangler tires but I would not buy any "Wrangler" tire based on my experiences. ATR's were good but are now extinct. We have about 20K miles on a set of Cooper Zeon LTZ's and highly recommend them for 3-season use including beach driving on sand. (Running Nokian Hakkapelliittas in the winter)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM