New greenhorn on the block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navigare

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! I’m waiting to pick up my first LR4 (new) before Xmas - a diesel HSE. Am based in Belgium, so I’m not sure if I shouldn’t change the site/forum. Know next to nothing but eager to learn. Thinking of a roof tent for the summer.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... most of us here are from across the pond in the USA so not many diesels on here, but you're always welcome.

navigare

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Joey,

Thanks. On second thought, one of the things I’d like to do is traverse the US from East to West and North to South. Not with my own vehicle of course but with similar rented one… Any idea which rent-a-car company would be best for this kind of plan?

N.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not aware of any of the rental companies that will rent a Land Rover... Hertz has several premium SUV's they rent, but no rovers...

navigare

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Joey! Tough luck… But it’s plan for 2016 anyway, maybe they’ll come to their senses in the meantime:).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo