New guy from Syracuse, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jammin636

Reaction score
HI everyone. Been lurking for a few weeks now. I have a 2011 LR4 black. This week I decided to purchase some new wheels for it. Compomotive 18's that Im going to wrap with BFG AT's. I cant wait. Do you guys recommend bringing it to the dealer to do the wheel switch? Nice to meet you all!

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Just take the Compo's to a Tire shop. Make sure they really spend some time balancing the set-up. Keep an eye out for large amounts of the stick-on weights and be sure they do not rub against the caliper - it's really close as far as clearance goes. Great looking rim! It's a shame you're only putting AT's on - now's the time for an MT of some sort. The GY MTRKev looks awesome with that rim!

jammin636

Reaction score
I think a MT is a little more than I need. I do mostly on road and highway driving and just some minor offroading. We do live on a farm but the AT is more than enough i think to handle that duty, and we plow in the winter. I had the ATs on my last truck and loved them, they were the bomb in the winter.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge