new guy in VA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghettoct

Reaction score
greetings,

i got to say that i love my new old land rover! she is a 1980 MOD SIII 109, she is an left hand drive export to africa and served with the Royal Marines for 12 years, with service in somalia, tanzania and other wonderful and exciting places in africa. she has battle scars but no bullet holes..lol. it was imported here to the states by an active duty service member and its remained in their community until it was sold to me. i happened to be in the right place at the right time. she is rust free and still wearing her tan paint. got hooked up with alot of NOS parts still in wrappers, antenna/radio mounts, a hood mounted gear/ rocket launcer basket, "wolf" upper doors that lock, and some smoke gernade launchers.

though iam new to the land rover experience, i must say that its been fun the last few hours drooling over the new member of the family.

thanks for listening to me babble.

off to post some pics in the series section.

james

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72