New here, new to LR.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmihan1

Reaction score
Is there any product or technique to clean the leather seats? I want to maintain them for as long as possible. 07 LR3. Thanks

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a household cleaner, that I don't think you can even get anymore "Personal Touch" I searched and couldn't find it. If your seats are soiled pretty badly I would try to find a general purpose cleaner that is supposed to be diluted and use a small amount undiluted on an old T shirt or other cotton fabric cleaning a spot and then moving on to a new spot on your rag and cleaning small areas. Of course try it out on a spot that can't be seen first. After you clean it make sure you put a good coat of leather protection on the seats.

jmihan1

Reaction score
Ok, sounds great. Thanks for the info. The seats are in great shape i just want to make sure the stay that way. Ill look for a good leather treatment product

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they don't need a lot of cleaning just make sure you keep them well conditioned so the leather doesn't dry out and crack. I'm partial to Mequiars products. They have a leather cleaner and leather conditioner that I've used for a while.

jmihan1

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I like Mequiars as well. Good stuff. I just want to preserve them, make sure they are cared for.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635