New member from Phoenix with no a/c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poyf

Reaction score
I have a 2003 white land rover discovery I obtained it about 5 months back. Best car I've ever owned I have become a land rover fanatic now currently looking to buy an older model to fix up for off roading. The disco I have now I got for $3500 but since I've got it I've fixed up minor details. For example the pass. Window didn't roll down, the pass seat did now scoot back, did a tune up, new tires. Well all those are all fixed. Now I face my A/c problem it worked fine when first got it a month after it stopped working but with out me having to even open the hood a week later it started to work again. Two months ago it stopped again. Since then I can't put my finger on it it's not any fuse that I know of I don't think it's the blower I'm not sure how to test the resistor I am out of ideas and dying in the 120 degree hell hole I call home. I'm sure it's has to be an electrical problem because all the lines under the hood are ice cold. Oh and also my cruise control does not work and on that I have now idea what so ever well that's me any ideas let me know thanks everyone.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Poyf
You should post this in the Discovery section. You'll get your answers faster from people who have the same model.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be. I'm new to this as well. Just got my LR4 a month ago.
Just scroll down to the technical section and click on Discovery. Enter your question there.
Good luck with your truck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4