Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goingson2002

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm having trouble getting this site to post my replies to messages. I'm hoping it's because I haven't introduced myself:

HI, my name is Martin and I've been a LR fan since the 1970. I currently have a 1993 Rnge Rover classic that needs a lot of work..

goingson2002

Reaction score
Is this site a waste of time?

I've been trying to post a reply all day, but I keep getting this error:

Fatal error: Existing data passed is not an array
Called set_existing in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/functions_databuild.php on line 200
Called build_forum_counters in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 227
Called sb_post_thread in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(829) : eval()'d code on line 2
Called eval in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php on line 829
Called post_save_each in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm.php on line 826
Called save in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/includes/functions_newpost.php on line 438
Called build_new_post in /home/mulesnx/public_html/forums/newreply.php on line 365
in /includes/class_dm.php on line 235

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the issues, not sure what this error is... what version of Web Browser and OS are you using?

As far as getting help with a 93 RR, not a lot of people on here or otherwise have had much chance to work on older Rovers.... but we are always glad to try and help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9