New Tire Option???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Club president was running the Rover's MT's which had a different lug pattern (prob. not the new Maxx version) on his Disco and said they were alright off road and didn't offer much rim protection. Tread wear went quick on his Disco. he's since swapped them out for a set of the sweet Toyo Open Country MT's. http://toyotires.com/tire/pattern/open-country-mt pre balanced from the factory! Oh how I wish they offered these for the LR3. Toyo if you're listening... you have a set already sold here.

Cheers!
Charles

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad those are dunlop not the new GY stupid me.
Are they offerd in a 275-65 they show on the limk 275-70, Mabie I missed somthing. Wouldnt be the first time:bandit:

Last edited:

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Toyo Open Country's are offered in a 275/70R18 but at 11" wide & 33.6" diameter it might be pushing it even with the rod-mod. The Dunlop's look like an option which would fit, just not as aggressive a shoulder as I would have thought compared to the older version I have seen.

Last edited:

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def. come in a 275/65, thats how i found um, i did a search by tire size (275/65 R18)...they and the MT-R w/ kevlar showed up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM