New to Board - brake pipe/ hard line question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoyBatty

Reaction score
Howdy Folks :

Pleased to introduce myself - 86 Ex MOD Landrover 90
came from East Coast

Panic stop today ruptured one of the hard brake pipe - driver side - on mine runs behind shock tower

was corroded from living how many years in East Coast cancer belt Bay Area moisture

anyway - i am looking into Kunifer - 90 copper 10 nickel alloy- if I am going to replace all hard lines - best do it wil what is gonna last - anyone here have any experience with copper brake pipeage?

I'll temp union the drivers line to suit me for now - but dont care for half assed

cheers ya

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Wish I could help there, but haven't played with brake lines other than to replace with standard off the shelf replacement stock.

RoyBatty

Reaction score
Howdy joey:

No worries - i managed a temp/ permanent solution for now - till the Kunifer pipe comes

You know the more I work on this LR 90 the more I really dig it - and see where the PO /or Previous mechanic really wasnt thinking - por example ...
a short bleeder screw - only way to grab it is with socket - so how would you bleed it

I'll take fotos and post as soon as I get materials / parts

cheers y'all

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112