New to Freelanders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tynie

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to the freelanders and have already found out they can be very hard to get along with if you are not familiar with their inner workings. As I do with all second hand cars I buy I like to give them a full service and replace all belts, hoses and anything else I see fit. What I have noticed with my 2001 KV6 motor is that there seems to be a coolant leak under the injector / Air intake manifold. I can see it in the Valley there. I want to look closer at it and also change the alltinator belt but are unsure as to how to remove the intake manifold could anyone assist I would be eternally greatful for I live in a remote part of the world where we have to do things ourself or it wont get done.

Thank you in Advance

Tynie

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... hope you don't mind, but since this is more of a tech question I will move it to the freelander section.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM