New to the group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking2buyLR4

Reaction score
Hello,

I just joined the group.

I grew up off-roading in the Midwest on dirt bikes and in old trucks and jeeps.

I recently had my first opportunity to experience Land Rover through a L4 off road in the Mojave desert. I’m hooked and I am now searching to buy one.

I found one on this forum (by Fuji4), but I’m unable to post a reply and I’m not sure if I have direct message privileges. I’m sure it’s already sold, but I wanted to make sure I can engage moving forward. I’ve searched this site and I’m embarrassed to say I don’t see a guide on how I can grow my membership in order to be able to reply to posts. Like a guide post for newbies. Again, sorry if it’s very obvious and I’m just missing it.

Any help is appreciated!

And I can’t wait until I get my first Landy soon! I look forward to being a part of this community as I become a Land Rover owner.

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will require 50 posts to reply or post in the for sale section. I am not sure on DM's.

LandRoverFanL320

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have one for sale, but unfortunately can't post it on here since I haven't met the requirements to post in the classifieds. Here's the link: 2012 LR4 HSE

If you're interested, message me through there and I can provide more info, photos, videos, Car Fax, service records, etc.

The LR4 is one of the best models to get yourself into the brand. Having owned now 10 Rovers, I think it's one of the best all-around driving, hauling, adventuring model.

Best of luck in your search and welcome to the Land Rover family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM