New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uteman

Reaction score
Hi to all>
I am new to this forum and reside in Newport, Victoria, Australia.
This is a suburb of Melbourne.
I am 69 years old and have a 2003 build HSE Range Rover TD6 which was purchased new.
I will be posting some qiestions and comments tonight re the rear wiper motor motor and look forward to hearing from fellow forum members.
We have just returned from a 12,000 kilometre outback Australia trip on some very rough tracks and the car performed very well.
It has now got 97,000 kilometres on the clock.:hello::hello:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hope we can help.

goslowcool

Reaction score
hi i am new to this site as well, this is my first post. My name is Mike I am from Scotland. Just now I am living in Edinburgh. I recently bought a disco 300 tdi. reg1997, with 114,000 miles on the clock. I put it through an mot and full service, it needed some work done to a steering arm ball joint? Unfortunately the cam belt snapped on the motorway just as i was slowing to a junction. Its in for repair now. However, i love the car and i want to take it to Africa. I am currently interested in learning all about the diff lock, how it works and how to use it. I would not say no to any advice on this . cheers

MarsRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site . . . I have copied your post to an area that might be able to point you in the right direction . . . LR3 technical . . . let's see . . .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72