Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobertY.

Reaction score
I just bought an LR3 2005 HSE white with tan leather, this is my first post here and my first land rover, i have some questions if you can guys help me,
- i want to know the button in the attached pics is used for what? below the left and right turn
IMAG0101.jpg
- how to reset service oil
- it has a rear sensors(parktronic), if i bought a front bumper with sensors and cable can it be plug and play?
- on the steering wheel i have no phone buttons, it means it is not fitted with telephone/bluetooth is this right?
thanks.

Trynian

Reaction score
I just bought an LR3 2005 HSE white with tan leather, this is my first post here and my first land rover, i have some questions if you can guys help me,
- i want to know the button in the attached pics is used for what? below the left and right turn
- how to reset service oil
- it has a rear sensors(parktronic), if i bought a front bumper with sensors and cable can it be plug and play?
- on the steering wheel i have no phone buttons, it means it is not fitted with telephone/bluetooth is this right?
thanks.

That button is aftermarket. I have seen an after market ride height adjuster that look similar but not sure what yours would be.

Service reset has to be done by a shop on th 05s.

Not sure on the senors but if so it also usually has to be activated via a shop computer.

Yes no phone.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

That button is aftermarket. I have seen an after market ride height adjuster that look similar but not sure what yours would be.Does is turn a dial or is it a push button? It could be one of these at http://www.llams.com.au/

Service reset has to be done by a shop on th 05s. There are a few tools that will do it but price starts at ~90$ and that is all the reset tool does

Not sure on the senors but if so it also usually has to be activated via a shop computer. The dealer will have to do this as I had mine turned off for a brush guard unless you have a Faultmate diagnostic tool ($$$)

Yes no phone.
It can be updated but very price. you can look on disco3 forum as a few have done it.

Welcome to the forum!! Have fun with your LR3. This is a great forum to find great info.

Last edited:

RobertY.

Reaction score
there are 2 turn buttons, the first one with the white line if you turn it left the lamp will go orange and right it turn red with left or right signal flasher go on for 1 second with weird sound. the other turn button i don't know for what.
another question : the luxuray package has cold climate pkg plus cooler box plus adaptive headlamps, i have the cold climate pkg and the adaptive headlamp but i don't have the cooler box how it is?

RobertY.

Reaction score
Does the tow hitch receiver an option or std equipment on HSE?
on the 4*4 screen, the compass does not work!

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the tow hitch receiver an option or std equipment on HSE?
on the 4*4 screen, the compass does not work!

I have an 07 HSE and I did not get a tow hitch. Didn't come on my 05 SE either.
For some reason the compass doesnt work on 4x4 mode. Software thing? Only works in off road nav

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes the sensors will work as long as they are activated with the computer, also no the hitch is an option that you have to purchase.

RobertY.

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies, if i have another lr3 phone equipped and i want to swap the phone parts to my lr3, does anyone know what are the parts that i have to swap other then the steering wheel and pictures if found?

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112