Nitto 275/55/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwlr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Michelin 4x4 Diamaris 275/55/19. I have about 32,000 miles on these tires and they should go for another 10,000 before needing replacement. Although they are labeled 4x4 they are not an aggressive tread pattern. But they are very quiet and and stay in balance. I have never had them re-balanced but I do rotate them myself every 7,500 mikes. My guess as to why they are labeled 4x4 is the solid band of rubber that runs down the center. If you ever rubbed your hand over the tread of the original Goodyears, you could feel how the tread blocks would wear unevenly. The higher the miles the more the tread blocks become uneven and the louder the tires became. I once read that this wear tendency was a unique characteristic of AWD vehicles. Maybe that's what Michelin figured out and why they call this tire a 4x4 tire. In any case, I'm pleased and have never gone wrong with Michelins.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4