no AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hit above 70 outside turned on the air and it is not cold. I guess ill have to get it charged. sure seems odd that an 05 with 55k and the air is acting up. anyone else experience this that early? mabie i broke somthing while on the trail.

PicnSav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's 92F here and I noticed my A/C is not very cold either, took a really long time to cool the car. Mine's '06 with 36K

BrewMonkey

Reaction score
How strange - just got a new set of drawers for my home office and was making a new LR3 folder and had filed away a related service invoice literally 30 seconds before I read this post!

Mine was an '07 model and at 11k miles last summer (90 degrees), the AC stopped blowing cold air. Took it in and it was apparently a leak in the condenser. They replaced it under warranty and all was well.

Part no: JRB500030 Condenser Assy

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I put a hole in the compressor so that would explain no A/C. so a new compressor and dryer that will be 800 clams. Guess I should have fronted the money for a skid system.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which compressor would that be? For the A/C I assume...where is that located?

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the AC condensor. It is in front of the radiator. So I guess it was better than the radiator. That woud have been a major bummer. Looks like I may go with the rasta under body or I might just try the mantec front. I like the look of the Mantec.
Sorry for the compressor typo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72