OEM rubber floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM accessory rubber floor mats are very effective and durable. 6 winters, and still look good in our LR3.

Thats good to know. I figured that these would last a long time.

My wife has a Lexus that we purchased new with the OEM rubber mats. We are on our third set of them. she has worn through the drivers side mat right where her heel is for the gas pedal. They have been replacing them under warranty for the last 3 years. This summer our warranty is up, I'm guessing our mat replacement will be done too. I can tell you the Lexus floor mats are not of the same caliber as the Land Rover mats.

Rob

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only issue with the OEM mats is that some of the black is transferring to the vinyl below. I have a feeling that the exhaust problems passes right beneath the drivers feet and the heat is the culprit.

rattlee

Reaction score
Expensive but amazing rubber mats, fits perfectly and love the look. Nothing else will do!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only issue with the OEM mats is that some of the black is transferring to the vinyl below. I have a feeling that the exhaust problems passes right beneath the drivers feet and the heat is the culprit.

I have had the OEM Rubber mats for about a year and have had no issues with color tattoos on the carpet.

Land Rover Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To everyone:

Agreed, the mats are worth the price. I hate carpet and they save a lot of time and hastle. You can see more pictures of floor mats on the flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59137225@N07/page2/

I will post some more photos with the rubber mats.

The only disappointment I had with the mats is the color: if they could match the interior colors the mats would look really, really sharp [hint to any Land Rover R&D folks who might be reading this!] I have the two-tone tan/almond interior and matching dark brown (almond) mats would really bring out the colors. Unfortunately, the only color offered is black.

Land Rover Joe

Land Rover Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correction from last post:

I meant almond/arabica two-tone interior. That is tan and brown for us marketing-challenged types.

Land Rover Joe

rattlee

Reaction score
@ Land Rover Joe. I agree. I wish the rubber mats were in color, and along with the mats we also got Mud flaps and Sidesteps, with every LR4. After all we pay quite a high price for one of these machine, that's the least we could expect. BTW Who wouldn't want them?

rattlee

Reaction score
Just installed mine. They look awesome. Wish they came in matching interior colors.

dk1

Reaction score
That is great. we just picked up our LR4 last weekend, drove 1300 miles already and with two toddlers, there is a DEFINITE need for rubber mats. Thanks

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is great. we just picked up our LR4 last weekend, drove 1300 miles already and with two toddlers, there is a DEFINITE need for rubber mats. Thanks

I think it's worse with three teenagers in the back. I could have filled a sand box with red Moab sand/dirt last year. The kids must have filled thier shoes and pockets with the stuff.

The mats were awesome. I just took them out and the sand fell off.

Rob

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4