Ony 8500 USD for a 7yr/100k extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! I got the 6yr/70k for 3500. Anyone else have any prices?

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! I got the 6yr/70k for 3500. Anyone else have any prices?

I was quoted $6000 CAD from the stealership for the 6yr/100k miles; each 15k miles in Canada costs an extra $150 or so, so it always seems worthwile to pick up a few extra miles.. I think the price is roughly 4k CAD if I call the warranty company directly (the LR one is administered out of Atlanta IIRC) - I talked with the company for a while when I was transferring my Freelander warranty a few years back.

There are a number of threads about the best pricing - I believe Ford offers the best one.

cmotomn

Reaction score
yrbender, is your 6yr/70k the Land Rover Assured warranty? If so, which LR dealership?

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer in Charleston. They quoted me the wrong price at first so I got a little better deal or so I am told. What prices have you been quoted? I think I got a good deal.

cmotomn

Reaction score
I'm just starting the process so I haven't received any quotes yet, but yours sounds good from what I remember in the past.

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just going to convince my wife that purchasing a new LR4 is comparable to buying extended Warranty....I've got 2 more years to work on the story and the pitch

foofighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a hard pill to swallow over 3500 for extended up to 60k i think the ford ESP only goes up to that

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im considering buying the dealer reccomended extended warranty from Continental Warranty Inc. for 5years/60k for $4700.

I just came out of the included 5/60k warranty and my car has like 68,000 miles on it...

Did anyone get this warranty? and for those of you who bought the warranty's cheaper how many miles did you have on your car at the time you bought that warranty?

My ESP was 2100 for 6 yr

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink