Opinions on best year for a used Disco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madball

Reaction score
I don't know alot about the reliability but lookwise I like the 04!

madball

Reaction score
I don't know alot about the reliability but lookwise I like the 04!

Mark

Reaction score
1998-1999 Discovery I, the only I owned, appears to be the vehicle for the mechanic. It is easy to access, fix, and drive. Sure it does not have the good styling of the DII but for a long term relationship, I think the DI would be the best.

On another note: I am waiting to bottom feed on a 2004 Range Rover as my next purchase.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm never figured anyone could say they were bottom feeding on a RR anything.... I know I would love to own one, but not only am I cheap, but my next expensive vehicle purchase will probably say Lotus on it...

penguinpwrd

Reaction score
I have both and could never choose between them. Get a Series I if you're gonna go off road often. Otherwise, buy a later model Series II.

nopathatall

Reaction score
98 or 99 D1

These are very robust vehicles and I think they are more servicable if you choose to handle the maintenance yourself. Plue I prefer the look even though the D2 is very similar.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4