p38 try again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

douglasd

Reaction score
just purchased a 2000 rover.....no manuals came with it.........how do i put the passanger headrest down? remove the lr brake bulb? how do i remove the roof rack, and what is it worth if i sell it? i would appreciate any help, advise, or suggestions......thank you

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... start by downloading the repair manual that includes the owners manual.

Passenger head rest goes up and down like the drivers, unless it is stuck, then it will require some fun. i.e. some lube or breakfree and lots of muscle.

Brake light bulb, should come out from the inside IIRC (If I Recall Correctly)

Roof Rack... Depends on the type... any pics?

Sell it... you just bought it but this all depends on condition and mileage.

douglasd

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... start by downloading the repair manual that includes the owners manual.

Passenger head rest goes up and down like the drivers, unless it is stuck, then it will require some fun. i.e. some lube or breakfree and lots of muscle.

Brake light bulb, should come out from the inside IIRC (If I Recall Correctly)

Roof Rack... Depends on the type... any pics?

Sell it... you just bought it but this all depends on condition and mileage.

i mean sell the rack, not the rover......love the rover...........still can't download the manual............thanks for your help............headrest is lowered, and bulb is in the process of being replaced

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Douglasd... send me a PM with your address and I will do my best to ship you a copy of the CD.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9