Parting out 1996 Land Rover Discovery SE7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangerdan2.3

Reaction score
I sadly parting out my 96 Disco, I bought the truck with a damaged right(passenger) front end. My intentions were to fix the truck and drive/wheel it. Shortly after I bought it my car got totaled by a drunk driver. So I am putting that back together, and have no time for the Rover.

The vehicle is dark forest green with tan interior, with no rust. It runs good, I drove it 20 miles to where it is now. Everything is in good condition aside from the hood, passenger fender/headlight, grill and wheel.
Has around 114K miles on it.
Located in Massillon, Ohio
Tell me what part/parts you are interested in and I will tell you a price.
Dan,
(330) 704-7021

jm12503

Reaction score
Hey there, is your interior cloth or is it leather. I have a 95 looking for a some parts and I need a few rims and wanted to change out the seats, email me back at [email protected] or back on here and let me know. I would be intrested, i live in Mason, Oh, not to far away.

dill27241

Reaction score
headlight switch?

Helpful for not driving in the dark...

Also wondering if your "drink holder" is intact....

woodbine

Reaction score
My daughter has been looking for a spare tire cover for her 95 Disco, any chance you have one?

LR_TANK

Reaction score
Parts

how much for the rear passenger side tail light with all the bulb holders?

Trailmark

Reaction score
Is it Epsom green? If so I would like to know if the front left fender is in good shape and how much you would like for it. I would also like to know the same for both of the rear quarter panels. If they are in good shape and are willing to ship please quote me to 93536.

Regards,

Maddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to know if the cruise ecu is working and if so how much?$

Midamregal

Reaction score
looking for steering gearbox for my 96, is yours in good shape? if so how much $

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635