Places to go Off-Roading....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats going on fellow-Rovers, I wanted to ask if any of you knew of any good places out here in Southern California or in the Central California area, to take out the Rovers and have some fun for the weekend? Im looking for places that are NOT located in someone's backyard / private property, or are regulated by some type of environmentalist group!...If anyone knows of any places or plans on setting up a little one day or weekend expedition with a group of fellow RR's enthusiast, let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Fernando. Keep on Roving....:bandit:

tongagrnlr3

Reaction score
main divide road in cleveland nat forest is a super easy truck trail with nice views oc orange county coast and the I.E. trabuco canyon is also very easy hovever there is an off trail portion near the trail head that is "off limits" but can be had to find a spot to get in as large burm seperates it from the main road. i bent the crap out of my side steps... i jumped on them and bent them back though :)

check out dirtopia.com for more!

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anza Borrego is your backyard. Also check out the Shaver Lake zone just west of Fresno.

tongagrnlr3

Reaction score
Mojave Road

i am trying to plan a trip accross the Mojave National Preserve this fall. has anyone done this trail and can offer insight?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72