Prospeed roof ladder and light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with either?

I really like the ladder, and since Urban Off-road is no longer is business. I like the extended step and upper "platform".
Does anyone know if it will fit with a Baja Rack? I am sure it will but want to make sure.

I do like the light bar, but may be a bit excessive... no?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a YouTube video posted by "pawkrw" of his LR4 with the light bar setup and grill light setup. I plan on ordering the grill brackets eventually and adding lights there. I like the light bar, but you have to drill into the A Pillar, heads up.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered about wiring roof lights. Do you really have to drill into the actual A pillar, or just the plastic cover over it and run it down to the engine compartment?

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Prospeed you do not have to drill into the roof or "A" pillar. It uses existing hole that "may" have to be enlarged by 1 mm. They sit under the "A" pillar trim.
From the video it seems the description is a bit off.
But it still seems like a pretty cost effective solution.
I would then wire them into the engine compartment with a wireless switch.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do either. I ran wires under the trim piece to the engine. But their are also trim holes top and bottom you can enlarge (one of which you have to use on the pass side if you install the factory snorkel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM