PSA on tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're running 19" Toyo Open Country HT for our strictly on-road use, and they're quiet and comfortable with predictable handling. Winter use was fine, with my wife enjoying the choice of avoiding really bad conditions that I must deal with for work and we never felt worried about surefootedness. For severe winter use particularly involving more ice, I am positive that better tires exist. In any case, all of that is not important in some climates. After 11,000 miles I recommend these tires to anyone for comfortable road use and long, even-wearing tread life.

I just noticed both 18" and 19" for very fair pricing on Treadepot.com with a bonus $25 online offer. I never bought there before (have no relation to it), but am about to purchase some Audi tires that come out meaningfully cheaper than any other place given this bonus plus better item pricing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4