Putting 20 Inch RR SC 11 spoke Rims on LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rage Rover

Reaction score
2016 LR4 with the 5 spoke Diamond Turned. I want to swap the new LR4 wheels onto my 2011 RR Supercharged and put the RR Wheels onto the LR4. They are both 20 inch but I am reading that the LR4 ones may be 9.5 width and the RR are 8.5. Anyone know? Will be putting 275/50/r20 Cooper LTZ onto the LR4 with the RR rims. Thoughts? Workable? Cut and paste artist conception. Wheels are a little above scale.
badass.png

shedlock2000

Reaction score
I am pretty much going through the same thought process. I have picked the XXV RRS rims (20x8.5 +47mm). I am struggling on what tyre to put on them, though.

My set up is a bit different from yours, though, as mine is pretty much an expedition vehicle (which leads to different aesthetics). I like the look of the silver on the silver/grey. I think it will look great! What tyre size were you thinking?

This is mine without the wheels and tyres. I'll post an update when the rims arrive!

IMG_3916.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM