Quick Blinker for Land Rover Discovery 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

RadRocker

My left blinker is like blinkedy blinkedy blinkedy. My right blinker is normal, you know, blink ..... blink ..... blink.

iznof

Reaction score
are your bulbs in the front and rear on the fast side both good? Sometimes this is a warning that you have a lamp out...or at least it was on the cars I drove before the discovery.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, check the lights....

Jeff Discos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or maybe someone stole one of your bulbs cause they needed one. Hah.

M

montanablur

I actually just took mine in and apparently there is a spring type of mechanism in the socket that holds the bulb in place and acts as trigger for the warning blinkety blinks... My spring is gone and I need to get a new socket... As long as it blinks I dont care how fast it goes... Most people don't even use them here in L.A. anyway...

C

Crash17

On the Disco I's the front sockets get corroded - wiggling and duct tape will milk a few more miles out of them, but eventually you need to replace them.

The other, much more expensive item, that went on my '94 was the turn signal switch. What happens is a short develops and strage random things begin to happen [turn right = high beams; turn left = fast blink; headlights on/off switch = dead; wiggle = everything on...]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635