Range Rover bluetooth retro fit kit question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

HIPAD

Hi,

I'm a new member and soon to be a proud owner of a Range Rover Autobiography.

When ordering my car I was surprised to learn that there is no Bluetooth option for the mobile phone. I know the BMW X5 has the same communication center as the R-R and you can have a Bluetooth factory option when ordering the X5. I also know you can a buy a Bluetooth retro fit kit from BMW in case your car didn't come with it. So my question is does anyone know if the BMW Bluetooth retro fit kit can be installed in the R-R.

Any response is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

jumper5836

Reaction score
I would be interested in this also. Land Rover does seem to be behind in some things. On my 2003 I don't have the rain sensor not sure if this come with the newer models. Also have a tape deck behind the nav system. This should have been front loading cd deck.

jumper5836

Reaction score
That is a bit too much.
If I were interested in replacing the nav system I would get this
http://www.avic-n1.com/
Thing is that you would lose all the functionality of the on board computer. Wish there was a way to get it upgraded and still be integrated.

H

HIPAD

Thanks guys for your participation. I just remembered that North American spec Range Rovers don't have the Bluetooth option (unless it's being offered now).

Regarding the tape deck behind the nav system, I believe you can have a CD player instead as an option.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112