Removing LR3 badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broiler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear looks really nice! However I personally love my Land Rover lettering on the front - as it's unique - and I could never get rid of that. But other that that, very nice work!!!

zeushauler

Reaction score
Thanks Rich - Here is quick shot (no that girly bike is not mine, it's my wifes)....

Attachments

• garage.JPG
    garage.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 200

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the wretched LR3 off as soon as I could. Now she wears the proper Discovery 3.

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the LR3 with a Discovery 3 badge I got from a friend in England. Looks much better :)

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They show up on ebay from time to time. There is a disco 2 set up there now. bputah.com and others maybe able to get them.

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try searching ebays U.K. Site. I actually get alot of LR stuff from there and it's a hell of alot cheaper.

www.eBay.co.uk

Arkk

Reaction score
This was the only Search hit for removing badges so I'm bumping it with new pics.

My front badges were faded so I removed them all. I think it looks rather clean!

LR3Rear.jpg

LR3Front.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM