Ride hight and transfer case selector help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tongagrnlr3

Reaction score
So this is mildly embarrasing but he it goes. a little while ago my girl was givng the dog some water out of a bowl that she had on top of the center console box. the problem is that it then spilled all over my DHC / Ride hight and transfer case selectors!! we are talking 1/2 liter or more!!!

so my my ride hight only works to go up ( safty kick down still works though) and i cant select lo range.

my question is this. has any had a simalr issue? im hoping i just have to replace the switches but am unsure. does anyone know how to trouble shoot this or have ANY advice that can help me out?

Last edited:

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Height switch does not drink.

As you have already determined, the height switch does not "drink". If the switch has not dried out by now, it will have to be replaced.

Within the link below is how to remove the centre consul as that is how you get at the switch to replace it. Watch that you do not hit yourself in the face when pulling upwards on the shift knob. It takes much force and then lets go quickly so guess what - no teeth.

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic37462.html?highlight=+remove++centre++consol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink