Roof Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rova

Reaction score
I am hoping to get an LR4 this fall. The ones on the lots seem to have just the beginnings of some roof rails, but no real cross bars or anything to mount up some racks. Mainly I need snowboard and ski racks but I am not real hot on those aftermarket bars that are high above the roof. What is everybody doing on this?

mhb907

Reaction score
I have had good luck with Yakama racks. They make “landing pads” that fit the LR3’s roof rails. You then add their round cross bars and accessories. You will also need their air deflector to eliminate wind noise.

rova

Reaction score
I have had good luck with Yakama racks. They make “landing pads” that fit the LR3’s roof rails. You then add their round cross bars and accessories. You will also need their air deflector to eliminate wind noise.

Cool. Thanks.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brownchurch racks don't stick up too high. I really like mine. Don't know if they will hold your bike though.

Last edited:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like this:

LR3_hannibal_rack-11.gif

LR3_hannibal_rack-12.gif

LR3_hannibal_rack-13.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads