rover got stuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rude dude

Reaction score
I have an 04 disco,3 inch magnaflow k&n, stock tires,and my buddies at work thought I was dumb getting rid of my rubicon for this now,I am second guessing myself.A TITAN,CHEROKEE,AND TOYOTA TRUCK,WENT ALL OVER.My rover got stuck,will tires help???:confused:

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Yea it will. Don't forget about the CDL. Remember this, our trucks are only as good as the driver. Not saying you are not, I'm saying our vehicles are usually better than us.

rude dude

Reaction score
Been wheeling about 15 years,have taken 1990 big sub from ouray to telluride,2 inch lifted wrangler up poughkepsie,half ton quad cab dodge up engineer,this is the only 4x4 that has disappointed me..

rude dude

Reaction score
Been wheeling about 15 years,have taken 1990 big sub from ouray to telluride,2 inch lifted wrangler up poughkepsie,half ton quad cab dodge up engineer,this is the only 4x4 that has disappointed me..
and i was locked,i think it was those stupid street tires

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
buy better tires, I bet the guys that were driving past you were not on street tires.

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't get a tag like "Best 4x4xfar" for being crap on the trail. That'll be the day a stock Cherokee is better off road than your Landy. You know it might actually be you. Now listen before you get your ******* in a bunch, all the vehicles you mentioned you drove are conventional 4x4's. You have Trac control, which screwed me up for a while. It does not have "lockers" but when 1 wheel starts to spin the brake slows That wheel down and puts power to the other wheel that does have traction. There is some lag time in that action so when you think your stuck don't be sure of it right away. Just stay steady on the gas and remember to "Tread Lightly". Hope this helps you a bit.

rude dude

Reaction score
the titan has bfg at,cherokee mt baja's,toyota rugged trails,me,general aw 255x65,16,looked at treadwright tires any buddy use these?

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the titan has bfg at,cherokee mt baja's,toyota rugged trails,me,general aw 255x65,16,looked at treadwright tires any buddy use these?

I did a little research (small amount) on these tires. Neat idea but I couldn't find any info on them that would give me important specs like impact pressures or side wall ply or min-max psi, All of which are important when seeking an off road tire. Well to me at least.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM