Rover Specialties Rock Sliders!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my rock sliders installed today and they look great. I have to say that Adam and his guys at Rover Specialties build a quality part. Very impressed! Other than the cutting of the front trim piece they are pretty easy to install. The cutting isn't hard but it is a little scary not knowing if the cut is going to turn out perfect or not but I think mine did. Thanks Nathan for putting me in touch with such a first class operation and Adam in particular.

I would post some pictures of the finished product but I can't figure out how to post them. The files are to big for the system and I can't figure out how to make them smaller.

Trevor

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love to see the pics. go to tinypic.com and load them there, then copy and past them here. It's pretty self explanatory.

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, lets see if this works.
2n19is8.jpg

Trevor

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. How much did it set you back. Looking at sliders or a tent.

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that worked great. Here is another one. Hopefully a little bigger.
2zjkv1j.jpg

Trevor

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet! Nicely set up rig

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nathan. All I need now is the Rasta skid plates which I will probably order this week. Are the radiator guards from Rasta worth doing? On a side note. Who is it that builds the all steel rear bumper with the tire carrier? It's something like Kalamari or something like that I think. I'm thinking about putting it on because I like the rear tire on the rear and the jerry can holder and the steel bumper would allow another jack point.

Trevor

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed (or at least I think I have) is that the road noise from the MTR's is a little more now with the RS's. Is this my imagination or not? I think it is because the enclosed space underneath the RS's is acting like a resonator chamber. It is not bad but it does seem to be louder. Anyone else experience this?

Trevor

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. How much did it set you back. Looking at sliders or a tent.

I don't remember how much shipping was and that will vary depending on where you are but the slider themselves were about $1,400.00. If you go to www.offroving.com you will see them and they will have the prices listed.

Trevor

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge