Scorpion Racing Extreme Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

SteveA

Hey, anyone have experience with Scorpion Racing's Extreme kit? It's expensive at around $3600 but it includes radius arms, trailing arms, long travel shocks, extended springs, dislocating cones, extended front towers, rear shock relocating brackets, longer brake lines and new bump stops. It seems like it might not be a bad alternative to buying mix and match pieces, if you can afford to buy it all at once.

I've seen it tested in LRE, and it did very well. I was just wondering if anyone out there has this set up.

Thanks,

Stephen

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that include the front shaft with cv joint? Sounds like the price is a little steep but I haven't seen their kit. I'm also comparing to my RTE kit that came with everything you mentioned but without the bumpstops was 2500 and that was including the 400 to GBR for the front cv shaft. My kit could have been cheaper without the 7100's too.

Found the link for anyone else that is interested.
http://www.scorpionracing.co.uk/

Last edited:
S

SteveA

The front drive shaft is about the only thing that I can think of that it doesn't include. It looks like a very well engineered kit, and they seem to be popular in the UK. There is a new series coming out on the Discovery channel (or some channel) called a 4x4 is Born, where the guy builds a Hybrid 100" and he uses this kit. It looks really good.

D

discomike

Is this what the finish product looks like???
Mike J.

Attachments

• attachment.php4.jpg
    attachment.php4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 215
S

SteveA

Yeah, that's the one, Mike. I'm just wondering if anyone on this side of the pond has tried it yet. I'm not sure about being the first!!

Stephen

D

discomike

Stephen,
I believe that picture was taken on your side of the pond, so to speak. It came out of one of the Land Rover magazines 3 or 4 months ago. Great pictures isn't it.
If nothing else, get in touch with Scorpion and ask them for suppliers on your island.
Take care,
Mike J.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically - if i ever would get another disco with lift - i'd buy scropion racing kit (springs, shocks & etc) in heart bit. These guys know their stuff and their products are awesome.

S

SteveA

Great, thanks Sergei, that helps. It seemed expensive at first glance, but when you look at what's included, it's not so bad. I just wanted to make sure the stuff is as good as it looks.

Stephen

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not expensive. You can get it at very good price from ag4x4.com
They are awesome guys when it comes to customer service&support.

If you count all the stuff that comes with it - money will be pretty much same as if you buy all this separately :( I wish they'd open their shop before i ponied up all that cash for my mix-n-match setup...

S

SteveA

I've talked to them and they quoted me a price of about $3600. That's alot, but when you look at everyting that's in the kit, it's really not too bad. Especially like you said, you'd spend that just putting together a mix-and-match setup.

Time to start saving up the extra $$.

Stephen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM