Scott Brady's AT Tire Review on Expedition Portal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LT265/65R18 KO2s will be available on April 15th; this is direct from BF Goodrich (in reply to my email). I'm anxiously awaiting them for our 2006 RR HSE 4.4 [emoji106] [emoji3]

I actually just ordered the KO2s in that size yesterday.

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since no one answered in the other thread (yes I can be impatient) i'll ask here. what's the consensus on whether or not the BFG AT KO2's in 275/55/R20's will rub with stock set up for a MY2013 LR4? I have some rods on order but they won't be on the truck full time as it is my wife's DD.

Thanks
Chris

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since no one answered in the other thread (yes I can be impatient) i'll ask here. what's the consensus on whether or not the BFG AT KO2's in 275/55/R20's will rub with stock set up for a MY2013 LR4? I have some rods on order but they won't be on the truck full time as it is my wife's DD.

Thanks
Chris
Hi Chris,

What is the stock size of your 20s? I would imagine you will need to likely run rods or maybe just some trimming? You typically don't find many people with the 20s, but sorry I can't find more help.

Will you be around this weekend? I am likely going to be in Utah, but may not go until Saturday and need to pick up something at ****'s out your way. I can maybe drop off your stuff.

-David

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks
Chris

Fairly sure your gonna need rods due to the 31.8 diameter. Let us know what happens if you run them stock... :proud:

Here is a scale for sizes - http://johnsonrods.com/johnson_rods_2_004.htm

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from the chart it looks like yes rods are required. Stock is 255/50/20. I have the 3 position adjustable rods on the way and will see what happens. might just have to leave it in the lifted/2nd position all the time. Good thing wifey is 5'10"!!

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from the chart it looks like yes rods are required. Stock is 255/50/20. I have the 3 position adjustable rods on the way and will see what happens. might just have to leave it in the lifted/2nd position all the time. Good thing wifey is 5'10"!!

Ya.. good call.

Im probably going to go with Terra G2s. I had the first Terras on my LR3 and they were great.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have the same rods - green oval? I may do that slight lift too.

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup green oval. Should be here any day. I got the 3 position set. I think it is normal, and then 2 increased heights. Between the second position and the GAP tool I'm pretty I won't rub but the truck might be higher than my wife wants. Guess there is only one way to find out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM