Seeking LR4 inline thermostat and crossover pipe Beta Testers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Extinct

Reaction score
Hey guys, Extinct here from extinctmotorsports.com and inlinethermostats.com, mostly active on landroverforums.com in the D2 section. Been working on developing an inline thermostat kit and a rear crossover pipe replacement kit to help the 5.0 and 3.0SC's with their leakage and overheating issues. We finally have some parts in stock to test and I am seeking a couple of beta testers near me (Lynchburg VA) to do an installation video on the new kit. Beta Tester will get the parts for free and of course lifetime warranty still applies. I don't own one of these yet so I need someone who I can work with if there are minor fitment or function issues. Really need to be relatively local though, max distance maybe two-ish hrs away. Email me (I had to turn PM's off because the inbox just filled up too fast) if you are interested and I will get all the info to you. Will make another announcement once we do a formal product launch of course but I don't want to get out too far over my skis on these kits.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh finally!

I know a lot of us here have been waiting for something like this that is compatible with the NA 5.0 I'm on the wrong side of the country, but would love to replace my rear crossover pipe. It's always haunting me in the back of my head when I'm in the middle of nowhere.

Good luck!

Tapps33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am very interested, any chance you're developing a front crossover too?

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
Too bad I'm in San Diego, CA. I'd love to upgrade to serviceable metal thermostat and crossover pipe.

expedio2005

Reaction score
Checking in to see the status of this project. I'm looking to change my rear crossover pipe (heater manifold) very soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72