Seeking 5.0 and 3.0SC inline thermostat and crossover pipe Beta Testers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Extinct

Reaction score
Hey guys, Extinct here from extinctmotorsports.com and inlinethermostats.com, mostly post over on the D2 section of landroverforums.com. Been working on developing an inline thermostat kit and a rear crossover pipe replacement kit to help the 5.0 and 3.0SC's with their leakage and overheating issues. We finally have some parts in stock to test and I am seeking a couple of beta testers near me (Lynchburg VA) to do an installation video on the new kit. Beta Tester will get the parts for free and of course lifetime warranty still applies. I don't own one of these yet so I need someone who I can work with if there are minor fitment or function issues. Really need to be relatively local though, max distance maybe two-ish hrs away. Email me (I had to turn PM's off because the inbox just filled up too fast) if you are interested and I will get all the info to you. Will make another announcement once we do a formal product launch of course but I don't want to get out too far over my skis on these kits.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72