Selling/parting out 2003 range rover hse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad-Michael

Reaction score
For sale 2003 range rover hse black 186k, inactive suspension, salvage title, for sale complete or parts contact 203-623-1979 email [email protected] or text203-285-9917

illanrob

Reaction score
Looking for Navigation CD#7 ?? for the South East USA,

You are in Conn. Are you shipping parts if need be?

I have a 2001 4.6HSE and was looking for Navigation CD#7 ?? for the South East USA. The SE CD costs $85 plus shipping on Ebay or a full set for $200 or so.

illanrob

Reaction score
Parting a 2003 HSE: Navigation CDs

The car came from California and we had it for 4 years in the SE and the Nav system only charts the interstate roads which has been fine since it is seldom driven out of town and a have a portable GPS receiver from my other car if need be.

I figure that Nav CDs would be easy to mail more so than any part from the actual car. My 2001 4.6HSE has not had any need for repairs in 4.5 years or so.

I usually buy new upgraded rotors with holes and slots for better performance over stock. I will be measuring wear on the front rotors soon, they start at 25MM and are usable down to 22MM and flushing the brake fluid, so there is a potential item/s for the set of 4 rotors front and back, maybe a brake caliper. Then I would only have to buy new pads. This unless you sell both rotors and pads as a set. I do not know if swaping rotors is a good idea.

Will you be parting your 2003 for several more months or so?
Could you take photos of any item that you intend to sell?

Robert Illan Huntsville, AL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo