Shop for restoration?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mayordaily

Reaction score

Hi All
Hoping someone can recommend an excellent mechanic who does restoration work. I purchased a 2002 SE7 new and it now has 120K miles with all the issues typical of Land Rover Discos of this era---head gasket leak, both sunroof trays leaking, headliner delaminating, window regulators failed, etc. I love this vehicle and would like to keep it for another 10 years but it's in need of some tlc. I live in the NW Indiana area but willing to flat bed it to the right mechanic. Any recommendations?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Nathan @ www.discountbritishparts.com has a shop just outside of Louisville KY, not sure if you want to go that far, but he has 2 LR certified Mechanics on site.

mayordaily

Reaction score
mechanic...

Thanks for the response, have you had personal experience with these guys and if so, was it a rebuild?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
They personally have never worked on my Rover, but I know all 3 people very well and have relied on them for advise for several years. When I run across issues I have never heard of or seen they have taken real good care of me. I also normally buy my parts through Nathan.

I am sure that they can do anything Rover related.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72