Skid Plates?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if either the mantec or the rasta 4x4 front skid works with the wraparound brush guard

thanks,
Noah

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This brush guard? If so, yes. And you don't need the winch model shown. The other Mantec one works with this too. I've seen both.
normal_IMGP1263a.jpg

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR brush gaurd does not work with the Rasta 4X4 front skid plate. I tried and ended up selling
the brush gaurd.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hows $195 for the mantec one i like the look more than the rasta do you know anything about the quality of the mantec one compared to the rasta4x4 one

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hows $195 for the mantec one i like the look more than the rasta do you know anything about the quality of the mantec one compared to the rasta4x4 one

They are both very good, but the Rasta has options to extend it out past the transfer case, which is valuable protection on particularly rocky trails. If you only need the front part, the Mantec is a very worthy alternative.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo